Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Just wanted to say goodbye

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~T@Z~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have seen more crap on this computer the last few months then I can handle I am handing in my resignation today to Nitro and as of this moment I am leaving partyhouse and the people. I have thought about this for various reasons none that I really want to touch base on but it will be in everyones best interest if I leave, this will allow other doors to be opened for other people, I just wanted to say goodbye to my friends and you know who they are and I will be on ICQ if you need to ever reach me but I have hit my limit and I am about to explode, Love ya guys and all the best to you people in the future

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh* this is all so sad....most of the FAIR monitors are quitting, [email protected]'t know you real well, but I do know you well enough to know that you are a fair monitor, and that really upsets me.....this should NOT be happening....I'm not sure of the story....or why you are resigning...but i wish you the best of luck, and i know that in the mood nitro is in, the people who step up to be monitors will NEVER be as good and fair as the ones we are losing!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trixi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [email protected] were the other person John told me I could trust. You proved it to me when I ran to you more than once.

    The PH is not only losing a good monitor but a great person. Your "take no bull" attitude demands respect. You will take on anyone who is wrong, friend or foe. You've always been very fair in your decisions.

    I wish there was something I or anyone could say to you to stop you. We need you here. But you need to do what it is you need to do. I only hope that in time you come back....whether it be for just chat or to be a monitor again.

    Thank you for everything.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gawd...Will this ever end?..*sighs*....and Taz...I dont know you all that well either..but you have always been a fair monitor...and even though I dont go to partyhouse much anymore..they are losing a good monitor....its their loss..*S*
    and I dont have you're icq number? frown

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dammit.....how many more good people do we have to lose???? *sigh*

    Taz....ya know i love ya bro...and ill be
    on icq....you better be there...*sigh*
    Who will be there for me and Deb now? *P*

    Thinking now i should have taken Welsh Bloke's advice last summer when i put up my web page and added my own damn chat room.
    Taz....will ya be a monitor for me? *L*


    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    T@Z:

    Not sure of the reasons for your decision..but..whatever they are..I support you. You have always been a great friend..Ya know how I feel about ya!!..We've had a lot of fun times together..not only online..but off..I will miss you dearly..*P*

    Take care of you!!..You have my number..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Goodbye Taz! smile *Waves*

    Now before you go I have a few things to say... all resignations must first pass through my office and I stumbled upon yours, I'm declining it. You are not permitted to leave, that is that.

    Now, here's something to remember the Good Reverend by... There are and will always be people who are not worth your time or effort. However, you're leaving... is it really fair to cast those who are worth your time and effort aside simply to forget those that are not?

    Take it from me when I tell you, it's not worth it.

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHy can't we just lose one egomaniacal idiot instead? (Nitro)

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    !!!!T@Z!!!! WAIT!!!
    I finished it!!!!

    LOOK>>> Nitro ina Nutshell CLICK THIS!!
    ...His most basic quotes in random order biggrin

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HOLDS YOU TIGHT*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •